ASI Environmental is a rapidly growing company that is currently seeking to increase both it’s technical surveying and air testing workforce.
Here at ASI Environmental Ltd we pride ourselves on our quality of work, and our quality of staff. Our view is that our greatest asset we have is the team that work here.
We are currently looking for new members to join our team and be part of something they can be proud of.
We currently have these opportunities available…
A full time, permanent position has become available for a BOHS P402/P403/P404 qualified (or equivalent) Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Air Tester within the south-central area of the UK.
The primary role is to attend a variety of surveying and air monitoring works within the region for both major accounts and one off private clients alike. You will need to be adaptable, and able to travel to work within neighboring counties as required (full UK driving licence essential). As an individual who is competent in Asbestos Management, you be effectively delivering services in line with an Asbestos Management Plan, HSE guidelines and statutory legislation.
Duties will include:
- To carry out management and R&D surveys on a variety of property types as required;
- To conduct four stage clearance work and associated air testing tasks for our client base;
- Be able to liaise with client senior management and be compliant with any SLA/KPI’s;
- Candidate will be expected to contribute to UKAS requirements;
- Candidate will understand the occasional need to be available out of hours (Overtime);
- Be considered a contact for the management team and be able to voice opinion or concerns over the direction of their region;
- Be company minded and focused on the reputation and quality focused nature of the company;
- Act as an example to junior members of staff and help with their progression.
- Be able to work within a team or be just as effective working on their own.
It must be understood the candidate will be audited to ensure that they are up to the level required. This is standard industry practice.
- Company Vehicle;
- Fuel Card;
- Pension Scheme;
- Favorable overtime rates;
- PDA (Data collector);
- Progression routes;
- Full training and certification to carry out Fire Risk Assessments and Health & Safety assessments;
- Potential to further qualifications.
If you’re interested in this role and are ready for the next challenge, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch and you could be part of an exciting, forward thinking, rapidly growing company.