To All Valued Customers, Associates, and Partners
In strict adherence to government advice and guidance regarding Covid-19, I have taken the decision to ease the restriction on all Commercial and Domestic visits.
Since the ‘official’ lockdown we have been providing emergency cover only, however, we are now conducting surveys and testing where it is safe to do so. To ensure the safety of both our customers and ASI colleagues, additional measures have been introduced (see below).
In addition to essential office-based staff, a number of our people will be working from home. We are still ‘open for business’, and would be delighted to hear from you in respect of new and/or existing projects.
Coronavirus Protection Measures
To ensure our staff and customers remain safe and protected from the risk of coronavirus, all ASI staff members will be equipped and trained in the use of the following RPE and PPE (when it is required):
- Safety Coveralls (Type 5/6) – Safety Coveralls will be issued to all operatives for use in occupied premises where applicable.
- FFP3 Respiratory protective equipment (Face Masks) – Standard masks for asbestos sampling, however, these masks are also the highest level of protection from Covid-19.
- Gloves – Surgical gloves to ensure no transmission from our staff members to surfaces within your property.
- Disinfectant spray – Alcohol-based spray to enable staff to thoroughly clean their hands prior to and following site attendances.
- Alcohol wipes – Alcohol wipes can be used to wipe down hand tools and equipment to ensure high levels of hygiene.
As well as these measures, all staff will ensure compliance with social distancing guidance is achieved to ensure you are at no additional risk due to our attendance.
ASI Environmental Ltd
Contact our office
Phone 02380 427750